Square Feet1216 sq ft
About This Fleetwood Home
More than 55 Years of Satisfying Home Owners In 1950, Fleetwood was founded on an uncompromising dedication to its craftsmanship and service. Owning a Fleetwood home means years of comfortable living for our home owners. Fleetwood homes are built for life. Your life. Our focus is meeting the ever changing lifestyle needs of its customers. As a company, we started with building travel trailers. Then, over 50 years ago, we leveraged this expertise to pave the way for a whole new industry - residential homes built off-site, in a controlled environment. There are many terms for this type of housing but our happy homeowners and their families and friends just like to call it home. Come Home to Fleetwood Since 1950 Fleetwood has been surprising millions of families with how much home they can afford. During this time, we have satisfied nearly 1.5 million customers by offering the quality, floor plans, and design options that you'd expect to find in a custom home. This has helped us grow to become one of the nation's largest home builders. Families from all walks of life invest in a Fleetwood home because of our reputation for building the finest homes, pricing them affordably, and backing them with outstanding service and warranty protection. A Home for Your Life Today, Fleetwood is one of the nation's largest homebuilders. But it's not our size that wins customers; it's our commitment to offering quality homes that fit almost any lifestyle, personal taste, and budget. We build homes for life.Financing Available for Fleetwood Homes
- Serial #:16763G
- Sq Feet:1216
Factory-crafted construction: A better way to buildIt may be hard to imagine building a home in a factory, but compared to building on site, there are some big advantages:
Construction Highlights>Our skilled craftsmen execute thousands of tasks on every home we build. Here are highlights of the factory-construction process for most of our homes:
- Steel cross members and outriggers are welded to massive steel I-beams to form the base frame. The underlying base frames are engineered to support the weight of the structure and meet federal building codes.
- Floor joists are laid over the base frame. Insulation, heat ducts, and plumbing are installed.
- Flooring is fastened and glued to the floor joists.
- While the frame is constructed, the walls are built. For extra strength and stability, sheetrock is both nailed and glued to wall studs.
- Once the walls are installed, truss rafters are attached and high-grade insulation is put in.
- Roof sheathing and roofing paper are installed. This is sealed with tar three feet from the edge for extra protection. The roof is then shingled. This process varies by home type.
- All interior finish work is done, including installation of custom cabinetry from Fleetwood's industry-leading cabinet shops.
- Siding is mounted and windows are set.
- Multi-section homes are checked to ensure seams and patterns match, final inspection is conducted, and the home is prepared for transportation.
- Following this process, another carefully crafted Fleetwood home is completed and ready for delivery to your home site in a few days instead of weeks or months.